This is an archive page !!!
How to Purchase at OBS
You may purchase the paper editions of any of OBS's online distributive books directly from the OBS in several ways: by visiting the OBS Store (for items from Miramax Films, be sure to visit the Miramax Store!), by using the form attached to the online book, or by using our generic order form. All other in-print books can be requested using OBS BookFinder, and will be forwarded by OBS to participating bookstores. Electonic texts such as Time Warner Quick Reads can be purchased online and downloaded via the Internet to your computer.
When placing an order through OBS:
If you have other comments or concerns, query us by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at 978-546-9807, or phone at 978-546-7346.
- Be sure to include your proper email address, and fill out the form completely.
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted.
- If you prefer not to send your credit card number via the Internet, you may send your orders to us through alternative methods.
- Be sure to choose a preferred delivery speed, "As fast as can be, spare no expense"(air) or
"Slower but less expensive"(ground). Shipping costs will vary depending on method chosen and destination. If you would like an estimate, please send an email message to email@example.com.
- For all orders, the buyer will be charged list price of book, plus actual cost to ship from Massachusetts, plus $2 handling at the time the book is shipped.
- For all orders shipped to Massachusetts addresses, the buyer will be taxed 5%.
- For all orders shipped outside of Massachusetts, the buyer will be responsible to make payment to the appropriate agencies any sales taxes or other tariffs that may apply.
- Orders for special-case products will be processed as soon as the product is available.
[ OBS Home | About OBS ]