Through the Looking Glass: Translating Your Business Into a Web Success by "Paying" Your Customers"Paying" Your Customers in Order to Succeed on the Web
- Online, your global customers' reactions to your products and services can be recorded and responded to immediately
- Proven methods for rewarding your readers and capturing his business -- already in effect today:
- Pay the reader for his attention by immediately responding to usage patterns
- Pay the reader by giving him publicity and traffic through bipolar linking
- Pay and incentivize by prizes
- Pay by discounts on products for sale
- Pay through offering access to his peers
- Pay through publication
- Pay the reader by contracting with him as an author
-- scientific and technical publishers already acquiring authors over the Net
- Successful online publishing or marketing means responding to your customers on a one-to-one basis.
- The capability for mass customization of ideas and information -- linking content with the electrons -- lies at the foundation of OBS-Europa.
LOOKING GLASS | OBS-US | OBS-EUROPA | W3
Copyright © 1996 by Laura Fillmore and Chris Schmidt;
written permission required to reprint.