Through the Looking Glass: Translating Your Business Into a Web Success by "Paying" Your CustomersWho We Are: EUnet
- EUnet/Germany is a leading provider of Internet access options, applications and consulting services in Germany.
- EUnet/Germany currently is owned by two shareholders:
- Communications Network International GmbH (CNI), Eschborn, Germany (owned by Mannesmann Eurokom and Deutsche Bank)
- UUNET Technologies Inc., Fairfax, Virginia, U.S.A.
- 30 points of presence (POPs) in Germany
- EUnet/Germany is part of the pan-European EUnet-infrastructure spanning more than 30 countries
LOOKING GLASS | OBS-US | OBS-EUROPA | W3
Copyright © 1996 by Laura Fillmore and Chris Schmidt;
written permission required to reprint.