This is an archive page !!!
"Cry, The Beloved Country"
- First Project
- Solving Technical Compatibility Issues Between Meshing Sites
- Figuring Out What The Client Wants
- Dealing with Globally Disbursed and Virtual Personnel
- Handling Hot Topics: the Death Penalty
- Mining Rich Mountains of Content in a Short Period of Time
- Subject Matter Unfamiliar to Most Popular Film Goers
- Book Not of Same Caliber as "Cry" or "Long Walk": New Approach Needed
- "Restoration" not as popular as "Renaissance"
- Find Strengths in and Audience for Concept
- Balancing Content and Design in Four Two-Column Sections
"From Dusk Till Dawn"
- Taking the Censorship Issue Head On
- Is Any PR Good PR? Involving a Client in a Hot Topic
- Maintaining Privacy During a Contest With Possibly Fanatical Fans
- Being Objective When One is Opinionated
- Publisher's Job: Be as a Clear Glass