This is an archive page !!!
Lessons the Amphibians Taught Us: How Online Publishing is Different Than
- People read differently online; they access chunks.
- Linking is the vital and defining element in online publications.
- Successful online publishers (Lycos, Yahoo) publish only links.
- Custom Access: Publishers should structure access to, rather than only deliver information.
- Instead of retrofitting and marketing products, try revitalizing content through databases.
Presented by Laura Fillmore, Open Book Systems (OBS) © 1997