Welcome! You are viewing an archival page at archives.obs-us.com.
Archival pages at OBS appear in the format in which they first were posted. They remain online at OBS for scholarly purposes only; proper attribution required if you link to these archives.
Miscellaneous Mothballed OBS Files:
- Miramax Films Concession Stand
- Open Book Systems Store
- BookFinder Links to Book Stores
- Schooner Adventure Forum
- Press Release Archive
- Job Opportunities
- Visit the Frankfurt Book Fair FRANKFURT, GERMANY (October 3, 1996)
- Milia Press Release CANNES, FRANCE (February 9, 1996)
- Frankfurt Book Fair Press Releases FRANKFURT, GERMANY (October 11, 1995)
- Visit the Frankfurt Book Fair (October 11-16, 1995)
- Publishing and Advertising: The Fine Line
- "Hot Summer Rock IQ Quiz Links Publishing Giants" Press Release, ROCKPORT, MA. (Summer, 1995)
- Online BookStore Introduces New Commercial Models for Publishing on the Internet Press Release, CHICAGO, IL (June 2, 1995)
New at ABA, Negroponte's bestselling "Being Digital" published online with OBS; and Time Warner launches their Quick Reads series online with OBS.
- Web Publishing: Can You Afford Not To Know?
Press Release, CHICAGO, IL (June 2, 1995)
OBS and BBN Planet to Present Critical Internet Publishing Seminar at Chicago ABA Convention
- Walk for Hunger Sunday, May 7, 1995. Sponsors needed!
- What is the OBS? (3/95)
- Finally, A Private International Web Tour for Nontech Execs
- The OBS Catalog: November, 1994
- The History of OBS - October, 1994
A chronological bookshelf of many of our publications, preserved as a record of the evolution of online publishing at OBS. Complete with small .gifs of each title.
- Globe Pequot Press Catalog, Fall, 1994